Georgetown has managed to preserve its small town charm and historical community while being just 20 miles north of Austin. The city is known for its Historic homes and buildings, and has done a wonderful job to maintain the historic architecture both downtown and in residential neighborhoods. Children attend Georgetown ISD schools.
Georgetown is a vibrant and active community for everyone, whether a student at Southwestern University or a retiree in Sun City. Citizens of Georgetown enjoy a variety of festivals and events throughout the year and a unique quality of life. Shop the unique Victorian era storefronts and restaurants surrounding the historic downtown square, or enjoy the many outdoor amenities, including golf courses, hike and bike trails, and beautiful parks.
Georgetown MLS Listings
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $5,500,000MLS 6461829
- $4,500,0002 beds, 2 baths2,500 sqft lot 209.24 acMLS 5245462
- $4,268,0000 beds, 0 bathlot 88.00 acMLS 4500223
- $2,548,260MLS 3485194
- $1,995,0004 beds, 3 baths3,017 sqft lot 147.00 acMLS 8909000
- $1,995,0004 beds, 3 baths3,017 sqft lot 147.00 acMLS 4818221
- $1,878,7500 beds, 0 bathlot 75.15 acMLS 6909223
- $1,878,750MLS 5829010
- $1,794,0000 beds, 0 bathlot 149.50 acMLS 5795602
- $1,675,000MLS 6136551
- $1,500,000MLS 6536120
- $1,350,000MLS 1091091
- $1,350,0000 beds, 0 bathlot 28.36 acMLS 2138705
- $1,295,0004 beds, 6 baths7,114 sqft lot 1.25 acMLS 6503424
- $1,250,000MLS 7462544
- $1,075,9700 beds, 0 bathlot 76.85 acMLS 7494055
- $1,044,358MLS 5642008
- 5 beds, 4 baths4,145 sqft lot 29,446 sqftMLS 5934992
Information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This Real Estate IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.