Georgetown has managed to preserve its small town charm and historical community while being just 20 miles north of Austin. The city is known for its Historic homes and buildings, and has done a wonderful job to maintain the historic architecture both downtown and in residential neighborhoods. Children attend Georgetown ISD schools.
Georgetown is a vibrant and active community for everyone, whether a student at Southwestern University or a retiree in Sun City. Citizens of Georgetown enjoy a variety of festivals and events throughout the year and a unique quality of life. Shop the unique Victorian era storefronts and restaurants surrounding the historic downtown square, or enjoy the many outdoor amenities, including golf courses, hike and bike trails, and beautiful parks.
Georgetown MLS Listings
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $5,500,000MLS 6461829
- $4,290,0005 Beds, 4 Baths5,200 sqft lot 38.44 acMLS 8250743
- $4,268,0000 Beds, 0 Bathlot 88.00 acMLS 4500223
- $3,600,000MLS 9413726
- $2,950,000MLS 1435424
- $2,950,0000 Beds, 0 bathslot 10,890 sqftMLS 9302113
- $2,500,000MLS 6954969
- $2,050,000MLS 7840321
- $1,995,0003 Beds, 3 Baths3,017 sqft lot 147.47 acMLS 1143435
- $1,995,0003 Beds, 3 Baths3,017 sqft lot 147.47 acMLS 2567068
- $1,885,0004 Beds, 4 Baths4,956 sqft lot 25,222 sqftMLS 3860615
- $1,878,7500 Beds, 0 Bathlot 75.15 acMLS 6909223
- $1,878,750MLS 5829010
- $1,500,000MLS 6536120
- $1,395,0003 Beds, 3 Baths3,951 sqft lot 23,523 sqftMLS 9079445
- $1,350,000MLS 1171260
- $1,350,000MLS 1091091
- $1,350,0000 Beds, 0 Bathlot 28.36 acMLS 2138705
Information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This Custom IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.