Just 15 minutes from Downtown Austin sits Round Rock, one of the fastest growing cities in Texas. Once just a sleepy town north of Austin, Round Rock has now become a major center for economic development and has managed to maintain its high quality of life. Children attend Round Rock ISD schools.
Round Rock has communities to please a variety of buyers’ wants and needs, with an inviting landscape of oak trees and rolling countryside. There is plenty to do in Round Rock, whether visiting Old Settler’s Park, shopping at the outlet mall, going to a Round Rock Express baseball game, dining on Main Street, or playing a round of golf.
Round Rock MLS Listings
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $6,470,150MLS 7705739
- $5,000,000MLS 1852229
- $3,975,000MLS 4570553
- $2,599,000MLS 7979425
- $2,253,245MLS 9169891
- $2,253,2450 beds, 0 bathslot 9.41 acMLS 5463935
- $2,200,000MLS 2640303
- $1,750,0003 beds, 2 baths2,047 sqft lot 3.34 acMLS 5496542
- $1,600,000MLS 3072272
- $1,470,150MLS 5280280
- $1,200,000Price Drop4 beds, 5 baths3,874 sqft lot 6.53 acMLS 3845518
- $1,163,052MLS 2355736
- $1,032,372MLS 6530505
- $999,000MLS 1658995
- $949,9005 beds, 5 baths4,235 sqft lot 3.47 acMLS 2701367
- $949,9005 beds, 5 baths4,235 sqft lot 3.47 acMLS 5851811
- $910,345Price DropMLS 3992441
- $877,9905 beds, 4 baths4,728 sqftMLS 2588756
- $850,000MLS 2873856
- $799,0004 beds, 3 baths3,174 sqft lot 1.10 acMLS 4615268
- $799,0006 beds, 7 baths4,096 sqft lot 1.23 acMLS 1364318
- MLS 9355907
- $764,6106 beds, 6 baths4,038 sqftMLS 4262475
Information being provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2019.